We Need Your Help!
THE LOCAL is an essential business per the requirements set forth in the State of Michigan’s “Stay Home, Stay Safe” Executive Order. It is important that we all stick together during these uncertain times. We can all get through this and know that we are here for you.
Important Change to Our Office:
In an effort to further protect the health and well-being of members and team members beginning Monday, March 23:
- We will be open from 7AM until 7PM.
- Drive thru service will be available for teller transactions.
- Member or Lending Services can be handled over the phone, by email or fax.
- For other essential services we ask that you schedule an appointment. To schedule an appointment, please call 586 264 1212 press 0.
- While the credit union is open, we strongly encourage members use other banking channels (online banking, mobile app, ATMs).
Please help us by only visiting a branch if you have an urgent need. These changes are in effect until further notice.
We have been keeping your money safe since 1949. We recognize that these are uncertain times, but we assure you that the funds in your accounts are safe and secure. Your money is federally insured for up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency.
Please watch this YouTube video for a brief explanation of the credit union industry and our commitment to every member. The Credit Union Industry
Thank you for the trust and confidence you place in THE LOCAL.
Joseph Hallman, CEO & Joseph Cusenza, Chairman